As I said in my previous post, I’d talk about my personal experience with specific workouts. So, I’ll focus on Jessica Smith Walk Strong. I didn’t do all of them, but I’ll briefly describe each one and let you know the ones I’ve tried. All these workouts are about 30 minutes long. I like to do them first thing in the morning, but you can easily fit them in any time of the day.
- Cardio Party – the only one I’ve seen Jessica walking with a group of people. It’s really just another walking workout.
- Interval Mix – this is the one I did this morning. The 30-sec interval can be very intense if you let it. You can definitely hit your high heart rate zone easily.
- 360 Abs – the last few minutes require floor work. It is a great abs workout. I try to do this one once a week.
- Brain Fitness Fun – it’s not that easy even though it says fun. Guess I’m not that fast with my brain-body coordination.
- Barefoot Fusion Sculpt – a lot of balancing. If you’re flexible, then you shouldn’t have too much trouble.
- Total Body Training – strength-training here. Boost your metabolism with this workout.
- Upper Body Strength – this is more concentrated on the upper body (arms, chest, back, abs).
- Lower Body Sculpt – lower body (legs, buns, thighs). As you can see, #6, #7 and this one are all strength-training workouts.
- Dynamic Stretch – this is a recovery session with stretching and restoring.
- Prehab Routine – I never tried this one. Supposed to prevent injury, ease aches and pains, and improve your range of motion.
You don’t need fancy equipment to do this. Hand weights are used for the strength training. A sturdy, high-back chair is used for support for some sessions. If you don’t have any, you can always use a sofa, bed, ottoman. There’s also a calendar with suggested workout that comes with this program. So, you’re welcome to follow it.
As I said in my earlier post, if you’re out of shape and just starting out, you might want to ease into a walk program with Leslie Sansone. However, if you’re rather active, this Jessica Smith Walk Strong might be for you.
Thanks for reading! Let's keep in touch. Just one click to follow me: