Well, what can I say? I’m not sick of Leslie, or Jessica, or Gina. But I came across this Hip Hop Abs program and was curious. See, I wanted to see if all my walk-outs actually made me a little more fit than I used to. So, I decided to give it a try. I don’t watch much TV other than a few crime shows. I had no idea who this Shaun T was. Still don’t, other than he’s the coach in this program.
Hip Hop Abs
This is a dance-based in-home fitness program designed to help you burn fat and sculpt your abs without doing crunches or sit-ups. The manufacturer said it was for beginners as well as advanced exercisers. I would say that beginners who get their exercise from walking to their car would have a very hard time keeping up with the moves. More likely, someone who leads an active life, if not exercising regularly, but maybe who has a job that requires them to be more active. Some sessions are a little easier than others.
- Secrets to Flat Abs (13 Minutes) – Learn the Tilt, Tuck & Tighten training technique so you can really work your abs in every workout.
- Fat Burning Cardio (30 Minutes) – Dance-based cardio that’s set to hot music so you burn maximum calories.
- Ab Sculpt (25 Minutes) – A special workout that targets your abs without sit-ups or crunches.
- Total Body Burn (45 Minutes) – Cardio and total-body sculpting with more ab-defining moves.
- Hips, Buns and Thighs (25 Minutes) – Lift and fi rm your lower body, without squats and lunges.
- Last Minute Abs (5 Minutes) – A quick but effective ab routine for when you’re short on time.
- Last Minute Buns (5 Minutes) – Another short workout that targets your lower body in only a few minutes.
So far, I’ve done Fat Burning Cardio & Total Body Burn. Now, the Fat Burning Cardio is fine for beginners. You can simply follow the lady on the side for less intense moves. It is still rather fast-paced. You will definitely burn a lot of calories.
The Total Body Burn – wow, that one! You need to be prepared. The first portion is like cardio, so it’s not so bad. Then, there’s a floor segment. I had to modify a lot of the moves like how Jessica (on Walk Strong) would suggest. But, it was an intense workout. I will do that again next week probably.
Will update on the rest.Thanks for reading! Let's keep in touch. Just one click to follow me: